Print & Publishing (PP)
Duration : 3 - 6 Months | Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ college students/ people with a creative bent of mind| Schedule: 2 hours a day for 3 days I
Advanced print & publishing design skills come into play when designing for newspapers, magazines, posters, manuals, etc. A design destined for print demands certain specifications to ensure the highest quality & perfection. Even with the increasing popularity of Web Design, print design is still in demand. With the right knowledge and skills, you can be one of the in-demand professionals in the print & publishing industry.
Arena's Print & Publishing program trains you in all aspects of Graphic Designing, layout designing, and visualization, so you can design cool & engaging materials for print & publishing.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Learn the fundamentals of typography, its scope, and application in designing for print
- Understand the fundamentals of graphics and various aspects of drawings
- Learn & apply the principles of good website/ graphic design
- Hands-on training using latest tools including InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDRAW, and Photoshop
- Design UI elements
- Create artworks & illustrations for print & publishing
- Develop a print portfolio at the end of the cours
OverviewLearn design & graphics, and create your own web design portfolio.
|Design and Visualization Fundamentals||-|
|Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals||-|
|Design for Print and Advertising||-|