Arena Animation collaborates with Vancouver Centre of Entertainment Arts – Langara College, Canada to help you with a pathway for an international career. When you complete an exclusive pathway course with Arena Animation, you become eligible to apply for a 2-year Advanced Diploma course in Animation, VFX or Game Design at Vancouver Centre of Entertainment Arts. Also, as an international student at this renowned institute, you will become eligible to get upto 3-years post-graduation work permit (PGWP) in Canada.
Vancouver Centre of Entertainment Arts is one of the most prestigious digital entertainment institutions that offers diplomas in Advanced 3D Animation, VFX, Game Design, and more. The campus of Centre for Entertainment Arts is located in the heart of Vancouver’s creative district. When you graduate, you will have the required skills to immediately enter the job market.
Benefits You Get
- Certification from Arena Animation and International Advanced Diploma from Langara CEA
- Eligibility to apply for Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) for upto 3 years, on successful completion of the course
- Placement assistance! Langara CEA has association with top Animation, VFX, and Gaming Studios
- Access to state-of-the-art campus in Canada, located at 38,000 sq. ft. facility
- Opportunity to learn from award-winning instructors who have vast industry experience
- Access to industry events, master classes, and webinars
- Opportunity to network with the global masters from the media and entertainment industry
- Eligibility to work part-time for 20 hrs a week while studying
- International exposure
Ready to graduate from Canada? For Admission Enquiry,
Eligibility & Pre-Requisites For This Pathway
Who are eligible?
- Recently passed out career course students
- Students who complete their career course before the Intake
- Alumni of Arena Animation
- Students who are interested to get an international qualification
- Those who want to settle in Canada
What are the prerequisites?
- Grade 12 or equivalent, or minimum 19 years of age
- Successful completion of Arena 3D Animation Portfolio Development Program (100 hours)
- Portfolio requirement
- Demonstrated English language proficiency
- IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 or
- TOEFL (internet-based) with a total score of 80 or higher & a minimum of 18 in Listening, 20 in Reading, 18 in Speaking and 20 in writing
- Passport with minimum validity of 'Period of the Stay' for the course duration
Why study in Vancouver, Canada?
Vancouver, Canada is one of the world’s largest hub for top VFX, animation, and video game development studios. Companies are frequently recruiting skilled and qualified creative professionals. Over 42,000 jobs are generated by Film and TV production in British Columbia, Canada, with over 80% located in Metro Vancouver.
Vancouver is not just a global creative hub, but also a beautiful, desirable, and livable place.
Why Choose Langara CEA?
Here are some of the reasons why you must consider joining Langara CEA for pursing your education abroad and advancing your career opportunities.
- Government-funded college in Vancouver, Canada
- Offers Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation, VFX, and Game Design
- Located at a 38,000 square foot facility in the heart of Vancouver’s creative district
- Trains over 22,000 students every year
- Offers a curriculum designed to equip creative students with the skill sets that the recruiters are looking for
- Trains students in the latest software, tools, and equipment used by the industry-professionals so that you are ready to enter the workforce immediately after you complete your course
- Gives the students access to the thriving entertainment industry in Vancouver
- Offers wide range of student services specifically tailored to international students
- Have small class sizes that ensures personalized attention from instructors